Blanket Springs Ranch
1,060± Acres | Real County, Texas | $6,600,000
Texas Hill Country, Hunting and Recreation Ranch. Ag Use Tax Exemption Status.
New Listing, Live Water, Farm & Ranch, Hunting & Recreation
Utopia, Texas • Real County
- Multiple Dripping Springs flow through the course of the ranch, deep within and seeping through the base of the Limestone Mountains
- Both sides of Blanket Creek stretch across the width of the ranch
- Two Large Concrete Spring Boxes
Texas Hill Country Landscape. Awe Inspiring Beauty. Diverse geology from one end of the valley to the other.
- Minton Rock—Indian Mound
- Creek Beds
Gloriously overcrowded with Enormous Hardwoods. Beautiful Lush Thick Greenery. Forested with an assortment of:
- Live Oak
- Blue Oak
- Red Oak
- White Oak
- Black Walnut
- Cedar Elm
- Mountain Laurel
- Tons of Plant Life and Native Grasses
and so much more…
- Whitetail Deer
- Occasional Elk and Red Deer
- Texas Hill Country Ranch
- Hunting and Recreation, Full-Time or Seasonal
- Currently Ag Use Tax Exemption Status
- Great location, 10± minutes Southwest of Utopia off FM 1050 W
- End-of-the-Road Ranch
- Between Utopia and Garner State Park off FM 1050 via deeded easement road
For this ranch, there is not just one unique feature. It is a mixture of everything that makes this ranch most ‘Unique Among the Ranches’. The strong springs, the creek that runs the entire width of the ranch, the cool crisp air, the enormous hardwoods, the geology diversities, the views, the wildlife, the peace and quiet, the location and privacy…its all there.
- Awe Inspiring Beauty
- Diverse geology from one end of the valley to the other
- Both sides of Blanket Creek stretches the entire width of the ranch
- Multiple Strong Springs flowing through the course of the ranch, deep within and seeping through the base of the limestone mountains
- Two Large Concrete Spring Boxes
- Minton Rock—Indian Mound, Bottomlands, Mountains, Valleys, Canyons, Ravines, Cliffs, Grottos, Creek Beds, Fossils, Boulders, Caves and more…
- Gloriously overcrowded with Enormous Hardwoods
- Forested with Basswood, an assortment of vibrant Oaks, Walnut, Cherry, Sycamore, Mountain Laurel and so much more.
- There is power is on the ranch
- Prime Building Sites
- Whitetail, Turkey, Hog, Occasional Elk and Red Deer
- Hunting and Recreational Opportunities Galore!
Have the vision? Blanket Springs is a blank slate. Customize this ranch just the way you want it. The most perfect sites for building your dream home. Explore over 1,000 acres of pristine Texas Hill Country landscape. Few ranches can claim views and valleys like those at Blanket Springs. Tromp the scenic trails and mark the paths to create more. The deep ravines provide the perfect scene for engineering an epic zipline course. The air on this ranch is so clean you can smell the Earth. Scents so clear you can determine the species of trees, the crystal waters and rich soils. Try your hand at canyoneering. Immerse yourself into ranch activities within the sprawling mountains. Where the temperatures range cooler. Where you can sit back and watch the weather roll in. Take-it-to-the-Top views. Vintage Cabin—a cool deep renovation project. Turn Blanket Springs Ranch into your own Private Estate. Rich in History.
Download & Print
Fill Our Form and I’ll Call You
Cash to Seller
Third Party Finance
BRANDON BOWNDS, BROKER
Information is believed reliable, but not guaranteed by REALTOR®. Property is subject to prior sale, correction or withdrawal without notice.